● Prolonged cold spells driven by solar magnetic activity
● Met Office, BBC & brainwashing Press challenged
● North hemisphere reverting to cold winters of the ‘60s
● Britain, Ireland, Europe & much of N hemisphere could be in coldest 6 winters in 100 years.
● Road salt will run out in UK.
● Bitter cold Icy blasts and snow deluges will continue in Britain, Ireland, Europe, Russia,
● North China, Korea, Canada & USA through most of January & February
Piers Corbyn astrophysicist of WeatherAction long range weather & climate forecasters today extended his New Year’s Eve warning of continuing cold weather in Britain, Ireland and Holland to now include a detailed forecast of extremes for USA (see below) & description of trends in most of the North hemisphere.
“The cold and often snowy weather now gripping the USA, Britain, Ireland and Europe will continue through most of January & February in most of the N Hemisphere above 30deg North. There will be some milder breaks but these will be rather short” said Piers.
Click source to read FULL report from Piers Corbyn