- Met Office & BBC accused of litany of lies on long range forecasting & climate change
- Reason for Met Office failed forecasts is fraudulaent (Climategate) data
- Collective manslaugter charges against University of East Anglia, Met Office and BBC called for.
7th Jan 2010
Further to Newsnight tonight where the Met Office and BBC so called expert lied about the reality of long-range forecasting; and your questioning was woefully inadequate and ignorant - despite efforts.
You should know that the MET OFFICE & BBC are in denial on the reality of long range forecasting and on the falsity of so-called man-made Climate Change.
You might care to read this short pdf (link) and the detailed forecast in other e-mail, or available via WeatherAction.com Members
We at WeatherAction predicted this very cold weather SIX months ago using solar activity (nothing to do with CO2) and added extra detail weeks ahead. Our forecasts of EXTREME events are consistently 85% reliable.
There is no need for the UK and Europe to be unprepared and run out of salt. The consequent suffering and road deaths are a direct consequence of the Met Office and BBC failed science and litany of lies.
Would the BBC care to hear from us as to why the Met Office fail, fail and fail again in medium and long range forecasting and when this cold weather will end and then return? I Suspect not.
Would you care to consider the following -
1. The Met Office statement on Newsnight that they 'verify' their climate forecasts against past date
2. That the said past data was fraudulently produced by, for example, the Climate Research Unit of the University of East Anglia and exposed in the CLIMATEGATE files..
3. It is therefore unsurprising that the Met Offices climate and season ahead forecasts fail fail and fail again.
They are rooted in failed science and falsified data.
- The world has been cooling for at least 7 years while CO2 has been rising - contrary to their foreacst.
- The floody 'non barbecue' summers of 2007, 2008 and 2009 and the cold winter 08/09 and now 09/10 were ALL the opposite of the Met office forecast and ALL as predicted by WeatherAction months ahead. Met Office scored 0/5 and WeatherAction scored 5/5.
4. The faled Met Office forecast for this winter and the consequent unnecessary suffering and road deaths should be laid at the feet of the University of East Anglia, the Met Office and the BBC and charges of collective manslaughter be issued.
Are you a public service broadcaster or what?
Piers Corbyn Msc (astrohysics), ARCS, FRAS, FRMetS
WeatherAction long range weather and climate forecasters