The following message was left from Piers Corbyn to the New Labour Leader "Ed Milliband", for links etc see Reply
"Well done Ed Milliband on your election."
You said in your acceptance speech that, across the country, you heard 'the call for change' and that 'you GET IT!' That call means the call for ACCOUNTABLE POLICIES based on EVIDENCE not interest groups, spin and fiction. Do YOU REALLY GET IT?
You have been called as green as they come in terms of the CO2- Climate hype lobby; now it's time to GET REAL!
You may recall I asked you at a Labour leadership hustings in Walworth on July 1st (having applied the night before to rejoin in order to quiz you) if you would organise an HONEST PUBLIC EVIDENCE-BASED DEBATE on CO2 & Climate Change. You said to the meeting that you were in favour of debates but there was no-one I could vote FOR in this leadership election on this matter*. (*Note In the end I didn't vote because my membership renewal application has been referred to the LP National Executive Committee).
1. NOW IT'S TIME FOR OPEN, HONEST EVIDENCE-BASED DEBATE ON CO2-Climate Change. The public want it, the world needs it, and it can save the country £billions. PLEASE DO IT!
2. Look at THIS most recent video on advances in our solar-based long-range weather forecasts and the battle for evidence-based science against C02 hype http://climaterealists.com/?id=6352
FOR further information including recent weather comment see http://bit.ly/c5ZAIW
3. You must say whether you support Green Taliban Huhne's (& Monbiot's) Climate hype diktats;
SAY NO TO THE CARBON CON & YOU CAN SAVE THE UK ECONOMY £18Billion per year. THAT would really cut the deficit!
Huhne's & Monbiot's policies (and YOUR present policies) - http://bit.ly/bsIKpC
- benefit profiteering speculators and oil cartels, are anti-industry, anti-world development, anti-job and cause hunger, suffering and death – through:
- billionaire profiteering at the expense of the public though carbon trading;
- increasing world energy and oil prices which increase asset values & profits of Oil companies;
- increasing food prices from the burning of food (biofuels);
- the holding back of third world development (Africa needs cheap coal-fired electricity not windfarms which double or treble the price of electricity);
- deaths on UK & European roads when road salt ran out in the last two winters due to the MetOffice warmist mild-winter forecasts;
- politicians refusing to use solar-based forecasts – which would upset the CO2 lobby - which can warn of extreme deadly weather events around the world and save lives.
The mad schemes of building more wind-farms if carried out would ensure the lights would have gone out over Europe last winter and would do in many winters to come. See slide 31 in presentation via WAnews27 - one of Red bold KEY items in Comments section of http://bit.ly/bpZDlp
There are three key points on THE SCIENCE which must be brought to politicians:
(i). The theory of Man-made Global Warming & Climate Change is failed science based on fraudulent data. IT JUST DOESN'T ADD UP!
All the dire predictions of the UN (IPCC) since 2000 have failed. CO2 does not cause extreme weather. The world is cooling not warming. There is no evidence in 600, 600,000 or 600million years of data that changes in CO2 levels in the real atmosphere drive world temperatures or change climate; indeed it is temperatures which generally drive CO2 levels. - See http://bit.ly/9UKlBD
. Extra CO2 has ZERO effect, and any concession to the notion there is somehow some 'weak' effect waiting to happen falls into the trap the Climate hype industry machine has set for the ill-informed and the usual Appeasement brigades who surface in all political conflicts.
(ii). The driver of all important weather extremes is solar activity.
In the end it is extreme weather that matters rather than averages and this is controlled by Jet stream shifts and extra activity of weather fronts, and These are driven by changes in solar activity and largely predictable – See ongoing discussion in Comments as link above, http://bit.ly/bpZDlp
- espec comment Aug 8th concerning predicted changes in the jet stream + records of the solar activity that caused them.
(iii). MORE CO2 is GOOD not bad.
CO2 is plant food and more CO2 increases the productivity of agriculture. Carbon fixing policies are madness which if carried out in the name of ‘Clean coal’ [NB Smoke from coal is easily removed and should be, but that is another issue] would double the cost of electricity and double the amount of coal used to produce power because carbon fixing (‘sequestration’) is very energy intensive.”
Labour Party Conference Fringe MEETING
Manchester Weds 29th Sept
- After Morning Session - 12.30
Campaign Against Carbon Capitalism
Speakers & Presentations
Friends Meeting House, Room 1
6 Mount St M2 5NS - road opposite conference main entrance
- Graham Stringer MP
- Piers Corbyn WeatherAction
- Revd Philip Foster Author While The Earth Endures
- Graham Capper Copenhagen Climate Challenge