Piers Corbyn (in London) WeatherAction.com long range Weather & Climate forecasters
Michael MacCracken (in Washington DC) Chief Scientist for Climate Change Programs with the Climate Institute co-author/contributing author for various chapters in the IPCC assessment reports - in Washington
Bjorn Lomborg (in Copenhagen) social scientist at the Copenhagen Business School and director of the Copenhagen Consensus Centre.
A LIVELY DEBATE!
Piers Corbyn made the points:-
● The Copenhagen summt is a thieves kitchen aimed at money making for carbon traders and controlling world development.
● The world is cooling while CO2 is rising and there is no evidence for the CO2 driving temperatures and climate
● Described the CO2-Global Warming theory as failed science based on falsified data.
● Challenged Michael MacCracken to provide observational evidence that CO2 changes drive temperature and climate and gave his email (email@example.com) twice on air so the evidence can be sent.
● Called for the resignation of Dr Pachauri as chair of the IPCC because of his compromised position as director-general of the TATA (Indian based Steel makers) Energy Research Institute. TATA Steel is receiving £millions in EU Carbon Emissions allowances ('to Save the Planet') while making 1700 people redundant in the UK and also receiving carbon handouts for building replacement steel works in India as efficient as the steel works they are closing in the UK.
● Called for accountable Science and policy and called for international co-operation to use long range forecasts of extreme weather events (eg produced by Weather Action using solar activity) to prepare and defend against their effects.
See also What links the Copenhagen conference with the steelworks closing in Redcar? by Christopher Booker
Also latest article by Piers Corbyn at WeatherAction.com
Prince Charles 'Almost' right in Copenhagen !!!!
Almost Right, your Majesty You said -
“Listen to the cries of those suffereing from climate change!”
Didn’t you mean -
“Listen to the cries of those suffereing from climate change POLICY!” ?