Feynman on Scientific Method - Richard Feynman says if a theory fails the test of data/experiment, it must be discarded
(1) Warming not global – is shown in satellite data to be northern hemisphere only
(2) Warming (global mean and northern hemisphere) stopped in 1998
(3) GHC Models suggest atmosphere should warm 20% faster than surface but surface warming 33% faster during the time satellites and surface observations used. This suggests GHG theory wrong, and surface temperature contaminated
(4) Temperatures longer term have been modified to enhance warming trend and minimize cyclical appearance. Station dropout, missing data, change of local siting, urbanization, instrumentation contaminate the record – producing exaggerating warming.
(5) Forecast models have failed with temperature trends below even the assumed zero emission control
(6) Alarmists had predicted permanent El Nino but the last decade has featured 7 La Nina and just 3 El Nino years. This is related to the PDO and was predicted by those who look at natural factors
(7) Alarmists had predicted much lower frequency of the negative modes of the AO and NAO due to warming. The trend has been the opposite with a record negative AO/NAO in 2009/10
(8) Alarmists have predicted an increase in hurricane frequency and strength globally but the global activity had diminished after 2005 to a 30+ year low. The U.S. has gone seven consecutive years without a landfalling major hurricane, the longest stretch since the 1860s.
(9) Alarmists have predicted a significant increase in heat records but despite heat last two summers, the 1930s to 1950s still greatly dominated the heat records. Even in Texas at the center of the 2011 heat wave, the long term (since 1895) trends in both temperature and precipitation are flat.
(10) Alarmists indicated winter would become warmer and short. The last 15 years has seen a strong decline in winter temperatures in all regions