I'm issuing my updated "Independent Analysis of Global Warming(GW)"report at www.osta.com/gw
for the following reasons:
1. The Heartland Institute has just published their 868-page report on "Climate Change Reconsidered." This is the most comprehensive assessment of the errors and omissions made in the IPCC Report that I have ever seen. It is worthy of being addressed by the IPCC and other climate scientists.
2. The response to my initial "Independent Analysis of GW" submitted on May 5 has been overwhelmingly positive.I have added to my report as a result.
3. I have added 15 more significant references to Climate Change information on the Internet.
4. The "to:" list for the updated report has been significantly increased to include more climate scientists.
5. I have added a "cc:" list for newspaper reporters/editors, web writers and blog writers in order to get the word out.
6. I wanted to make sure that policy makers and politicians who are about to make some significant policies regarding Climate Change had the latest material available.
My conclusions and suggestions
remain the same, but the urgency of considering the new information has increased.